Health Science Libraries
YBP Library Services, the academic division of Baker & Taylor, has added tools and services to meet your evolving collection development and acquisition needs.
- Integrated Approval Plans
- Metadata services including cataloging record for print and ebooks as well as shelf-ready processing (print books)
- Demand-Driven Acquisitions
- Access to the latest medical titles
- Brandon/Hill Updates
- Nicki's Picks for Medical Librarians
- Doody's Reviews in GOBI3 as well as the Doody's Core Titles Selection List
- Ability to acquire digital ebook content from a choice of aggregators, including ebrary, EBL and EBSCO
Click here to enlarge
Health Science Libraries Update
YBP offers the Health Science Libraries Update, a monthly email publication designed to keep health science librarians up-to-date on new product releases and noteworthy titles.
The YBP Health Science Report
Previously known as The YBP/Majors Report, The YBP Health Science Report is a quarterly newsletter designed with you in mind. Though the name has changed, the format and types of title lists and information remain the same. Our goal is to provide a compilation of new titles in the health sciences and related areas during the last three months – plus featured services and information we trust you will find to be a useful and timesaving asset to collection development.
If you are interested in subscribing to any of YBP's / Baker & Taylor's publications, please visit the Baker & Taylor Subscription Center. For more information regarding our publications, send an email to email@example.com.